E & G Professional Tax Services LLC Logo

E & G Professional Tax Services LLC

Bookkeeping Services, Payroll Services and Tax Preparation Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Call Us Today

Located in Las Vegas servicing Henderson, Las Vegas and Pahrump

Does my bookkeeper need to be designated or certified?

In one word: Yes. Having a designated or certified bookkeeper is very important, especially if you are a small business owner. You will most likely end up saving money in the end if you pay a little more for a designated or certified bookkeeper. With their training and experience, they will surely find any possible errors that might otherwise cost you in overpaid taxes, penalties, and high-interest rates!

If my bookkeeper has a designation, should I automatically trust them?

No. Make sure you know what designation your bookkeeper has and if they are the right one for you! Having an bookkeeper with a designation that is not specific to your needs could end up costing you more money in the end. Our bookkeepers are always certified with appropriate designations.

When filing corporate taxes, which documents do I need from my bookkeeper?

You are going to need several income and expense documents. To save yourself time, the best thing you can do is set up an appointment with us and let us go over the documents you need. If you do not have them, we can help you find them through the revenue agency. Filing corporate taxes can be a long and difficult process—let us help!

When my sole-proprietor taxes are prepared, which documents do I need from my bookkeeper?

This is a great question and one that we often get! There are several forms that you will need, such as ones that show income, business and home expenses, and car repairs. Our best advice is to get in touch with us as these forms have different titles depending on your location. We can give you a more detailed list of what you need and where to find it!

Which business costs can I claim as tax deductible expenses?

There are many business costs that you can claim as tax deductibles and some that you cannot. For example, some business gifts can be written off, but others cannot. The boundaries can sometimes be blurred on what qualifies as a tax write off. Having one of our certified bookkeepers help you with your business tax filing can clear up all of your questions.

What tax records do I need to keep for my business?

We would advise you to keep any document that shows income or deductions along with your tax records for six to seven years.

What is the most appropriate tax structure for my business?

There are three different business structures:

  • Sole proprietorships
  • Partnerships
  • Incorporations

Each one is treated differently by tax law, having one of our bookkeepers work with you can help outline what tax laws apply to your business!

Is it difficult to change E & G Professional Tax Services LLC bookkeepers? How do I do so?

No. The whole process is actually a lot easier than you may think! Once you find a new bookkeeper that you like, you or your bookkeeper can send a takeover letter to your former bookkeeper. This will allow all your files and information to be released and taken over by your new bookkeeper.

How do I schedule a consultation with E & G Professional Tax Services LLC?

Contact us now at (702) 589-4794 or through our online contact form. One of our agents will be in touch with you as soon as possible!

Contact us now to schedule an appointment!

Captcha Image Refresh Captcha